RTT Hypnotherapy Utrecht & Online
Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT®) is a pioneering therapy developed by Marisa Peer in London. RTT is a standalone therapy based on neuroscience and combines the very best of psychotherapy, hypnosis, Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). It offers permanent, lasting changes in a very short period of time. As a comprehensive solution-based therapy, RTT has been recognized for its unparalleled results. RTT Hypnotherapy Utrecht: My practice is based in Utrecht, the Netherlands, while I work with clients all over the world online.
RTT Hypnotherapy Utrecht – Where transformative
Why do I use RTT?
RTT® helps clear mental blocks, break unwanted habits and addictions. It helps overcome anxiety, depression, fears and phobias. It makes it possible to control and/or reverse chronic pain and many physical issues. It also enables people to accomplish remarkable results in many areas of life, run successful businesses and live abundant lives.
What makes it special?
This method works on the subconscious mind. This connection is crucial to truly change, and is more powerful than just will power and logic. Change driven by the conscious mind is limited. Will power alone can’t break the chains of bad habits or fears. That’s why we find ourselves making the same New Year’s resolutions time after time.
Thanks to addressing the origin of an issue, this method offers rapid, fast changes. Skilled RTT® therapist with a great understanding of human psychology can help set you free from issue and empower you by reframing old beliefs and replacing them with new ones that serve you better. And because this method leverages the power of the subconscious mind, wires in desired changes and builds new habits that stick, its results are permanent.
Highly successful Rapid Transformational Therapy®️ designed by Marisa Peer is gaining global recognition as one of the most effective treatments available.
In-person training which I followed is endorsed by many recognized accreditation organizations:
Dutch Association of Hypnotherapists (Nederlandse Beroepsvereniging van Hypnotherapeuten), General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT), International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT), International Hypnosis Federation (IHF), Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH), International Hypnosis Association (IHA), International Coaches Register (ICR), Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH), New Zealand Association of Professional Hypnotherapists (NZAPH), CPD Standards Office, part of the Professional Development Consortium (PDC)
The Benefits of RTT Hypnotherapy
RTT Hypnotherapy has become increasingly popular over the years due to its effectiveness in producing significant results in a relatively short period of time. Here are some of the benefits you can expect from RTT:
- Rapid Transformation: This method is designed to uncover the root cause of your issues and provide rapid transformation at a deep, subconscious level. By getting to the root cause of your problem, you can experience significant changes in your life.
- Increased Self-Awareness: RTT Hypnotherapy helps you gain a better understanding of yourself, your emotions, and your behavior. By identifying the underlying reasons for your thoughts and actions, you can develop a greater sense of self-awareness and take steps towards positive change.
- Improved Relationships: RTT can help you improve your relationships with others. By understanding your own behavior patterns, you can communicate more effectively and improve your interactions with those around you.
- Enhanced Performance: It can help you enhance your performance in various areas of your life, including sports, academics, and business. By removing mental blocks and limiting beliefs, you can achieve greater success and reach your full potential.
- Better Health: RTT Hypnotherapy has been known to help with physical health issues such as chronic pain, autoimmune illness, weight loss, addictions recovery, improved sleep and stress reduction. It can be a valuable tool in improving physical health by addressing the underlying emotional and psychological factors that contribute to various physical ailments.
I have experienced that RTT method can be a powerful tool for personal transformation and growth. Whether you’re looking to improve your relationships, enhance your performance, or overcome a physical or emotional challenge, as an experienced psychologist, coach and RTT Therapist at Great Mind Lab RTT Hypnotherapy Utrecht, I can help you achieve your goals and live a more fulfilling life.
“To be happy you have to make peace with your past,
love the present, and feel excited about the future.”
Your new chapter
This call is for you to get clarity on how and when you could be helped with the issue you are experiencing.